Featuring 18,000-square-feet of shopping, The Shops at The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the largest Museum stores in the country. Eight individual boutiques offer a wide selection of items from handmade art glass and museum publications to unique jewelry and home decor.
The Shops are also pleased to serve as a primary retail outlet for Steuben Glass. As stewards of the Steuben brand, The Corning Museum of Glass continues the rich traditions of Steuben through the reintroductions of iconic items, new designs, corporate gifts and Special Commissions.
100% of all purchases from The Shops support The Museum's mission to inspire people to see glass in a new light.
There is no cost to visit The Shops. Admission is only required to visit The Museum.
Health and Safety Updates
- As a family destination that welcomes all ages, our priority is to keep ALL our guests and staff safe. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated visitors to the Museum, and required for unvaccinated visitors (over age 2), as required by New York State.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated visitors
- Masks are required by all unvaccinated individuals (over the age of 2) while on the Museum campus.
- We ask that you visit when you are feeling well, and plan to visit another day if someone in your party has symptoms
- Social distancing efforts are in effect throughout the Museum. Please follow guides and floor marks
- For more details visit our Safety Page
9 AM - 7 PM, daily through Labor Day
Closed four days a year: January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25