Featuring 18,000-square-feet of shopping, The Shops at The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the largest Museum stores in the country. Eight individual boutiques offer a wide selection of items from handmade art glass and museum publications to unique jewelry and home decor.
The Shops are also pleased to serve as a primary retail outlet for Steuben Glass. As stewards of the Steuben brand, The Corning Museum of Glass continues the rich traditions of Steuben through the reintroductions of iconic items, new designs, corporate gifts and Special Commissions.
100% of all purchases from The Shops support The Museum's mission to inspire people to see glass in a new light.
There is no cost to visit The Shops. Admission is only required to visit The Museum.
Health and Safety Updates
- All visitors (over the age of 2) and staff are required to wear a face covering while on the Museum's campus. Please bring your own mask
- If you are unable to wear a mask or do not want to wear a mask, we will have to ask you to return at a later time
- All guests will be thermal scanned upon entry
- If you have a temperature of 100.4°F, we'll kindly ask that you and your party plan to visit us another day
- All staff are also required to participate in temperature screenings each time they enter the building
- We ask that all visitors and staff complete a self-health check before entering
- Social distancing efforts will be in effect throughout the Museum. Please follow guides and floor marks
- For more details visit our Safety Page
9 AM - 5:30 PM, daily
Closed four days a year: January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25